Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Thing Number 2

I commented on five teachers' blogs from my school and found it very user friendly. I have no problem stating my comments on a public website but I do have concerns about monitoring student comments on social networks. It is very difficult to monitor 25 or more students while they use a social network if the students are not trained on basic computer skills such as keyboarding, proper research techniques, plagarism and social networking ettiquette. I think technology is definitely the way to go but I think we need more support for teachers and students. I liked the Always Learning website because it empahsizes getting students and educators involved in global learning. I also believe the title of the website sends a positive message for all studnets and educators to be lifelong learners.

No comments:

Post a Comment