Friday, August 5, 2011

Thing Number 11

I finished my Atomic Learning test and got my certificate!
I think that some of my favorite tools are Google docs, Blogger, Phet, Make BeliefsComix, and Polleveryone. I think this experience has changed my thinking in realizing that it is ok to take baby steps (like trying to figure out how to embed something)and that it takes time to get proficient at technology. I did have some unexpected outcomes in the sense that now I am more anxious to get involved in communication with students in other countries. I also want to use technology to give my shy students access to ask questions when they don't feel comfortable in class.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love PhET? I think those interactive flash "games" are a blast and I learned a lot. I was able to play the building atoms game after following a lesson I found that had been posted on the site by a teacher.

    ReplyDelete